Tildemark rants and raves, a place to keep all my discoveries and most important link in Cagayan de Oro or anywhere in the Philippines so that it may be easier to recall them in the future. If you are looking for the answers to the Da vinci code web quest then just click on the links at the sidebar

1/05/2005

Happy New Year!

What a buzy life i have, last years new year was like it was just yesterday.

New years resolution? whatacrap...

My new years resolution is not to make one!


Well, been working on a new hobby aside from playing computer games its watching videos i kinda like making some comments on the videos i have recently watched and posting it in my weblog. ill be posting my comments on the different account to preserve the topic of this blogs theme hehehe.

New updates: since i have not done some adventures recently i have no additions to this blog, i decided to work on antoher interesting things like creating my own templates for my blogs i might finish it this month, i hope so and at least it will keep my hands occupied.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home